The last few days has not been so visually exciting, but much has been accomplished. While Jay was tearing apart the patch bay and verifying where all of the wires were going, I was trying to get all the gear moved around into the 3 racks we have … and redesigning the patch bay several ( or 4 or 5) times, as we found out what was there and how “it’s usually done” according to Jay, who’s done it a number if times.
Last night we pulled the first wires through the pipes under the floor, cleverly put there just for this purpose. Progress! Here’s a shot of the punch block where Jay attaches the wires: